2014年11月28日

Anxiety Disorder and Me (2)



With anxiety disorder, it is really suffering.
Whenever I think I may be jobless end of this year, that kind of feeling anxiety always overcomes me.
My doctor told me that job life just mean a part of my life.  Not all.  Losing a job then looks for a new one.  It is really a small matter.  Unfortunately, my stone head refuse to think that way. 
The doctor said again that I need to change  the way of my thinking.  Since I always think negatively, so my mind set to be like that.  Whatever happens to me, my mind thinks negatively.  So that is  why I am suffering from anxiety disorder.
He advised me to practice it:  THINK POSITIVELY.  Just like anything else in the life,  thinking positively need some time to practice it.  I need to do mind exercise so that to have a healthy and strong mind.

没有评论:

发表评论

吃斋的猪

猪现在的三餐多是吃蔬菜瓜果类。 偶尔蔬菜碗中加几片薄薄的肉片或鸡蛋增添点滋味。 吃素吃多了脸色也绿黄绿黄的。 本来都正在步入中老年人的步伐,脸色已经非常灰暗了,再加上营养不均匀的三餐。 猪脸越见丑陋,自己都不想看到镜中的自己。 这样的伙食也使猪脚步乏力,整天缺乏动力。 只想躺着不...